We will show which of your data will be collected, for what reason and how they will be protected, always observing the provisions of the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data – Federal Law n. 13.709/18.
1. What data do we collect and why? In order for us to ensure and customize your experience at Parque Vila Velha, we may collect the following personal data:
→ First and last name;
→ Birth date;
→ Payment method;
→ Credit card data.
Purpose: Purchase of tickets, subscription to our newsletter, contact, helping us in your identification and individualization.
→ Hardware data of your device; e.g., model, manufacturer, operating system.
Purpose: For the correct functioning of our website and other mobile applications, on the most diverse devices, as well as to optimize them in terms of functioning and performance.
→ Access data – log in/log out, e.g.: time, location, IP and means of access.
Purpose: For user identification, thus preventing fraud.
→ Cookie’s data – files sent when accessing our website and/or other mobile applications that store browsing patterns and history.
Purpose: To record your preferences and improve your experience on the website as a whole, as well as: to inform ourselves about (a) how features on our website are visited; (b) the behavior of users; and (c) internet and device standard information.
If you would like to learn more about cookies, including how to disable them, please visit: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
But don’t worry! All data we collect is treated as confidential and will only be used for the purposes described above and/or authorized by you.
In addition, you have the option of not sharing certain information. However, this decision may prevent you from using part of the services and features we provide you, such as the purchase of tickets.
Essential information for the provision of our services and features are identified with an asterisk on our forms.
2. Who carries out the processing of personal data? Treatment is carried out by several people:
→ The Controller, responsible for making decisions regarding the processing of data, is SOUL VILA VELHA, already qualified above;
→ Our Operator [email@example.com], a specialized member of the information technology sector, having all the necessary experience to process your personal data and adopting the appropriate security measures; and
→ The Person in Charge [firstname.lastname@example.org], responsible for acting as a communication channel between us, you and the national authority.
3. Who we share your data with? We don’t lend or sell your personal data to anyone, correct? However, we can share them – when really necessary – with:
→ Partners, Service Providers and Suppliers: companies responsible for the development and management of the information system (e-mail, telecommunications networks and providers), partner companies contractually bound to SOUL VILA VELHA and service providers that, directly or indirectly, provide some of our features and improve user services;
→ Authorities: entities and public administration agencies, including regulatory bodies, for inspections and controls related to compliance with tax and civil obligations and other state and similar authorities, including judicial and arbitration, which are entitled to access Personal Data by force of law;
→ Software: companies responsible for the software and other technologies present at Vila Velha Park with the purpose of improving security, analyzing and solving technical problems and preventing fraud;
→ Advertisers/Advertising Networks/Marketing: companies responsible for marketing and advertising SOUL VILA VELHA with the specific purpose of personalizing services and products consumed by visitors, aiming to improve their experiences with Parque Vila Velha and other parks of the same economic group;
→ Holding SOUL PARQUES S.A. (CNPJ nº 27.677.711/0001-51): companies of the same economic group, with the following purposes: (i) development of new products and services; (ii) offer of products and services that meet the interests of Users; (iii) User profile analysis based on statistical data combined with the use of products and services.
That is, the sharing of personal data to third parties is for their own interest and for legitimate purposes, within the limits of the purposes contained herein.
It is worth remembering that, whenever possible, to comply with legal, regulatory or contractual obligations, personal data will be anonymized before such sharing.
4. How long will your personal data be stored? For as long as necessary for us to fulfill the purposes for which we collected them.
Therefore, all collected data will be deleted from our servers when:
→ No longer necessary for the performance of our services; or
→ When requested by you, except for any legal obligation to retain data, or need to protect the rights of SOUL VILA VELHA.
5. Will your personal data be transferred outside Brazil? SOUL VILA VELHA is headquartered in Brazil and follows Brazilian data protection legislation. Therefore, we do not directly transfer any personal data to other countries.
6. How does SOUL VILA VELHA’s security work regarding your data? We use modern technical tools to keep your personal data secure, restricted and confidential, such as (i) standard and market methods to encrypt and anonymize the data collected; (ii) software to protect against unauthorized access to our systems; (iii) authorization of access only to people previously allowed to the locations where we store confidential information; (iv) internal policies for responding to incidents involving personal data; (v) entering into contracts with employees who have access to your information, aiming to establish the obligation to maintain absolute secrecy and confidentiality of the accessed data, under penalty of civil and criminal liability, in accordance with Brazilian law.
But we cannot guarantee that these will not be intercepted or accessed through illegal acts, hardware or software failures, among other factors.
So, if you identify something that compromises the security of your data, please let us know, because in the event of any incident with your personal data effectively under our custody, our team will act in an agile and effective way, in accordance with our Personal Data Security Policy, which you can access through the link: [-].
7. What are your rights as a data owner? You have the right to request, at any time, confirmation, correction, modification, portability, deletion or sharing of information and access to your personal data, which will be analyzed and considered by us to take the necessary measures.
In addition, in compliance with the applicable regulations regarding the processing of personal data, we respect and guarantee to you the possibility of submitting further requests based on the following rights:
→ Confirmation of the existence of data processing;
→ Access to personal data;
→ Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal data;
→ Anonymization, blocking or elimination of unnecessary, excessive or wrongly processed data;
→ Portability of your personal data to another service or product provider,
upon express request;
→ Deletion of personal data processed with consent;
→ Obtention of information about the public or private entities with which SOUL VILA VELHA has shared your Personal Data;
→ Information about the possibility of not giving your consent, as well as being informed about the consequences, in case of refusal; and
→ Revocation of consent.
8. Third Party Links: We may provide links to other websites on the internet to improve your browsing experience. However, we are not responsible for the contents of other websites and/or the way in which they collect, process and transfer your personal data.
We suggest that you read the respective privacy policies of such websites before providing your personal data.
9. How can I contact SOUL VILA VELHA to talk about my personal data? For more information about the processing of personal data, contact us, through our person in charge: [email@example.com]
Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Website: Through our website, you will have access to all the attractions offered by Parque Vila Velha and information such as address, opening hours, availability of dates for visits, and you can also purchase tickets.
Important notice! We have some partners who help us with ticketing. In those cases, everything is done under the terms, responsibilities and conditions determined by them (“Third Party Services”).
2. To Use Our Website: Your equipment or device must be connected to an internet network.
We will do our best to keep the website up during the day. However, the operation may be impaired in the following cases:
→ By the way you use the internet; and
→ Possible technical unavailability beyond our scope.
In such cases we will not be responsible for unavailability in the purchase of tickets.
In addition, we will not be responsible for any direct or indirect losses and damages of any nature arising from viruses, errors, performance failures, defects, interruptions, line failures, transmission delays and/or other problems with your device.
→ Reproduce it, adapt it and/or modify it, in whole or in part;
→ Ignore, bypass or defraud any measures employed by SOUL VILA VELHA to protect access to it;
→ Propagate or transmit destructive codes through it; and
→ Use any device and/or software that interferes or attempts to interfere
in its regular operation.
3. Purchasing Tickets on our Website: Access our website and select the “Buy your ticket” tab. Then:
If you do not have an account, in order to create one, we will need the following data:
→ Full name;
→ Birth date;
→ CPF/CNPJ; and
Attention when entering the requested information and since you fill in your data, you are responsible for and guarantee their authenticity and legality.
With the data filled in and your account created, you will be redirected to the payment of tickets by credit card.
Payment approved and done! Come on the chosen date(s) and enjoy Vila Velha Park!
3.1. Use of Tickets: The ticket(s) purchased are valid only for the day(s) and time(s) for which they were issued and, from the time of issuance, they are your responsibility. Therefore, take good care of them, keeping them in a safe place, because if they are lost, stolen or damaged, it will not be possible to request a reprint.
Important notice! The sale of tickets in any form or means, including the execution of promotional actions, is prohibited, unless there is express and prior authorization from SOUL VILA VELHA.
3.2. Ticket Purchase Cancellation: Ticket purchase cancellation will be possible within 07 (seven) calendar days, counted from the date of purchase and, provided that the cancellation be requested at least one business day before the date of use, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Your Responsibilities: By purchasing tickets on our website:
→ You are responsible for entering correct, authentic, complete and
→ You ensure confidentiality and are responsible for all activities related to your username, password and account;
→ You commit to not using our website to infringe the law, third parties’ rights and the conditions set forth herein;
→ You must not carry out any action that jeopardizes the operation of our systems and/or take ownership of its intellectual property.
If you violate such responsibilities, you must be aware that you will be liable for damages and/or losses, of any nature, that may be caused to us and/or third parties.
6. Protection of Personal Data: The security of your personal data is very important to Us.
7. Intellectual Property: Access to our website does not grant you any ownership right to the source code, designs, trademarks, copyrights or rights on information about or related to the website, to SOUL VILA VELHA or the database of Users, which are our exclusive property.
Access neither allows you to make use of our website to produce content derived from it or to collect any data or source code.
Personal Data Security Policy
We at SOUL VILA VELHA highly value all visitors to Parque Vila Velha and we understand how essential the security of your data is for you to enjoy our space and our activities with peace of mind!
In addition, we seek to maintain information security in all our systems and internal processes, preventing, detecting and reducing vulnerability to incidents related to personal data, based on the 03 pillars of information security: (i) confidentiality; (ii) integrity; and (iii) availability. In this way, access to personal data is granted only to authorized employees and if necessary, and the data is managed through a life cycle, from its creation to its deactivation.
¡¡¡But attention!!! The security measures we have adopted apply to your personal data only from the moment we receive it and for as long as we keep it in our custody. The functioning and security of the device you use and the partner networks through which the data travels are not our responsibility!
INTERNAL POLICY: We have also established an Internal Policy for Responding to Incidents Involving Personal Data and binding it to all our employees who access, store, process or transmit data, under our responsibility.
INCIDENT: In the remote event of an incident with your personal data that is effectively under our custody, our team will act in an agile and effective way, assessing the main measures to be adopted, through an action plan and with the consequent elaboration of an Incident Report – informing the measures taken and risk assessment – which may be consulted by you, at any time, within a period of 05 (five) years from the date of occurrence of the incident, upon request to the e-mail [email@example.com].
An incident may be any adverse event, confirmed or suspected, related to a breach in the security of personal data, such as unauthorized, accidental or unlawful access that results in the destruction, loss, alteration, leakage and that may cause a risk to the rights and freedoms of the data owner.
WHAT YOU CAN DO: Finally, you can take some basic measures that will help prevent and mitigate attacks on your personal data:
QUESTIONS AND CLARIFICATIONS: If you have questions about this Policy or would like to know more about the processing of personal data at SOUL VILA VELHA, do not hesitate to contact us via email: [firstname.lastname@example.org].