Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Website: Through our website, you will have access to all the attractions offered by Parque Vila Velha and information such as address, opening hours, availability of dates for visits, and you can also purchase tickets.
Important notice! We have some partners who help us with ticketing. In those cases, everything is done under the terms, responsibilities and conditions determined by them (“Third Party Services”).
2. To Use Our Website: Your equipment or device must be connected to an internet network.
We will do our best to keep the website up during the day. However, the operation may be impaired in the following cases:
→ By the way you use the internet; and
→ Possible technical unavailability beyond our scope.
In such cases we will not be responsible for unavailability in the purchase of tickets.
In addition, we will not be responsible for any direct or indirect losses and damages of any nature arising from viruses, errors, performance failures, defects, interruptions, line failures, transmission delays and/or other problems with your device.
→ Reproduce it, adapt it and/or modify it, in whole or in part;
→ Ignore, bypass or defraud any measures employed by SOUL VILA VELHA to protect access to it;
→ Propagate or transmit destructive codes through it; and
→ Use any device and/or software that interferes or attempts to interfere
in its regular operation.
3. Purchasing Tickets on our Website: Access our website and select the “Buy your ticket” tab. Then:
If you do not have an account, in order to create one, we will need the following data:
→ Full name;
→ Birth date;
→ Telephone Number*
→ CPF/CNPJ; and
Attention when entering the requested information and since you fill in your data, you are responsible for and guarantee their authenticity and legality.
With the data filled in and your account created, you will be redirected to the payment of tickets by credit card.
Payment approved and done! Come on the chosen date(s) and enjoy Vila Velha Park!
3.1. Use of Tickets: The ticket(s) purchased are valid only for the day(s) and time(s) for which they were issued and, from the time of issuance, they are your responsibility. Therefore, take good care of them, keeping them in a safe place, because if they are lost, stolen or damaged, it will not be possible to request a reprint.
Important notice! The sale of tickets in any form or means, including the execution of promotional actions, is prohibited, unless there is express and prior authorization from SOUL VILA VELHA.
3.2. Ticket Purchase Cancellation: Ticket purchase cancellation will be possible within 07 (seven) calendar days, counted from the date of purchase and, provided that the cancellation be requested at least one business day before the date of use, by sending an email to email@example.com
4. Your Responsibilities: By purchasing tickets on our website:
→ You are responsible for entering correct, authentic, complete and
→ You ensure confidentiality and are responsible for all activities related to your username, password and account;
→ You commit to not using our website to infringe the law, third parties’ rights and the conditions set forth herein;
→ You must not carry out any action that jeopardizes the operation of our systems and/or take ownership of its intellectual property.
If you violate such responsibilities, you must be aware that you will be liable for damages and/or losses, of any nature, that may be caused to us and/or third parties.
6. Protection of Personal Data: The security of your personal data is very important to Us.
7. Intellectual Property: Access to our website does not grant you any ownership right to the source code, designs, trademarks, copyrights or rights on information about or related to the website, to SOUL VILA VELHA or the database of Users, which are our exclusive property.
Access neither allows you to make use of our website to produce content derived from it or to collect any data or source code.